We are now accepting applications for our fall/year student blogger program!
About the API Student Blogger Program:
Does travel writing, photography, and/or videography strike your fancy? If you’re looking for a unique opportunity to share your overseas experiences with the world while receiving professional training & feedback, the API Student Blogger Program is for you.
Who makes a great API Student Blogger?
We’re looking for 3 creative, passionate, API students to contribute two posts per month while abroad with API. Our current student blogger program is open to Fall and Year 2012 API STUDENTS.
– Student must be accepted into an API program
– 2.75 GPA
– Open to freshmen – seniors
– Students of all majors are welcome to apply
– Must blog twice a month while abroad with API
– Must be original work
– Excellent resume builder
– Exposure to thousands on API blog
– Opportunity to build travel-writing skills
– The application deadline for the summer 2012 summer API Student Blogger program is August 1st, 2012; 11:59pm CST.
Think you have what it takes to be the next API Student Blogger? We want to hear from you! Click here to apply.